Marketing Intern (with a focus on Digital and Technical Skills)
About the Position
The CoNetrix marketing team supports all marketing efforts for the four CoNetrix subsidiaries; CoNetrix Technology, CoNetrix Security, Tandem, and nQativ.
We are seeking an individual with a passion for marketing, who wants to learn and grow their skillset, and can work within a fast pace, team environment.
This paid internship is a temporary or part-time position and will focus on technical marketing skills including learning marketing software, marketing database management, and other technical marketing support tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Here are some examples of what you could expect to do in this position:
- Assist in managing marketing automation software for digital marketing campaigns
- Design and create marketing emails
- Assist with marketing database management and CRM data entry
- Create product or campaign landing pages
- Assist with basic reporting and analytics
- Write content for press releases, blogs, or marketing case studies
- Assist with event coordination including online events such as webinars and virtual conferences
If so, here are some qualities and traits we would be interested in seeing from you:
- You are ambitious and goal oriented. You actively look for ways to provide value to a team or organization.
- You are curious about how things work, and you are constantly looking to learn new skillsets.
- You think analytically and strategically. While you could do graphic design, you are more comfortable working on analytical projects.
- You work with integrity and excellence and take responsibility for your work.
- You live in Lubbock, Texas or the surrounding area. This position is at our main office in Lubbock.
You must be authorized for permanent work in the U.S.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now. We'll look forward to hearing from you.