Marketing Specialist (Part-time with a focus on Technical and Digital Marketing)
About the Position
The CoNetrix marketing team supports all marketing efforts for the four CoNetrix subsidiaries; CoNetrix Technology, CoNetrix Security, Tandem, and AccountingWare.
We are seeking an individual with a passion for marketing, who wants to learn and grow their skillset, and who can work within a fast paced, team environment.
This part-time position could serve as an Internship (depending on degree requirements) and will focus on technical marketing skills including learning marketing software, marketing database management, and other marketing support tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Here are some examples of what you could expect to do in this position:
- Assist in managing marketing automation software for digital marketing campaigns
- Assist with event coordination including online events such as webinars and virtual conferences
- Design and create marketing emails
- Create content and post on social media, and contribute towards the social media marketing strategy
- Assist with marketing database management and CRM data entry
- Create product or campaign landing pages
- Assist with basic reporting and analytics
If so, here are some qualities and traits we would be interested in seeing from you:
You are ambitious and goal oriented. You actively look for ways to provide value to a team or organization.
You are curious about how things work, and you are constantly looking to learn new skillsets.
You think analytically and strategically. While you could do graphic design, you are more comfortable working on analytical projects.
You work with integrity and excellence and take responsibility for your work.
- You are enrolled in a Marketing degree program or have earned a Marketing degree.
- You live in Lubbock, Texas, or the surrounding area. This position is at our main office in Lubbock.
Does this sound like you?
If so, Apply Now. We'll look forward to hearing from you.