Information Security and Compliance Software for Mortgage Companies
Managing information security requirements for mortgage companies can be a challenge. Tandem helps you maintain compliance with information security requirements from Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and other federal agencies while ensuring successful operations.
Tandem is a governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) solution which makes creating and managing each element of the mortgage company’s information security program easy. Tandem stays up to date with Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, FTC, CFPB, and other information security regulations. This means, you can partner with us to help ensure your information security policies, risk assessments, and other compliance documents stay up to date.
Our software helps you maintain compliance with the following sources of regulatory guidance for mortgage companies.
- Freddie Mac Single Family Seller/Servicer Guide Section 1302: Information Security and Business Continuity Planning
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide Section 2.26 Information Security
- Fannie Mae Single Family Selling Guide Section A3-4-01 Confidentiality of Information
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Standards for Safeguarding Customer Information
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Examination Booklets
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Information Technology Examination Procedures
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Alerts and Tips
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Publications
Tandem's entire suite of software-as-a-service (SaaS) products are designed specifically to help mortgage companies with limited resources improve their information security, stay in compliance, and lower overhead costs.
Conduct and respond to audits through a unique framework designed to help you manage, track, and report on the results.
Business Continuity Planning
Define and outline plans and procedures to effectively manage operations before, during, and after a disaster.
Identify, schedule, and track important compliance projects and deadlines, such as reporting, audits, training, and operations.
Complete and report on the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool using a streamlined framework. Report your growth plan and peer comparison data to management.
Identity Theft Prevention
Create your Identity Theft Prevention Program document, along with customizable employee training for Identity Theft Red Flags.
Prepare for security incidents by developing an incident response plan. When incidents do occur, track and document them throughout your incident handling process.
Internet Banking Security
Create risk assessments for different types of customer e-banking accounts. Offer education to your customers with expert-designed security awareness materials.
Test and train your employees to recognize and avoid social engineering attacks by sending simulated phishing emails.
Create and maintain your enterprise-wide policies in Tandem. Use our Information Security Policies set, tailored for your mortgage company through a multiple-choice questionnaire.
Perform an information security risk assessment, as well as individual information asset risk assessments with our easy-to-follow format in Tandem.