Information Security and Compliance Software for Banks
Information security compliance for banks can be tedious. You have specific regulators and guidelines you must follow to keep your doors open. These burdens can become especially great for banks with limited resources.
Tandem, an all-in-one solution, is an integrated set of compliance tools built to help you manage your information security program. Tandem software was built specifically for financial institutions (e.g., banks, savings associations, credit unions, trust companies, etc.) to help increase security, stay in compliance with GLBA, and lower overhead costs.
Our software assists you with staying in compliance with the following sources of regulatory guidance for the banking industry.
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Examination Booklets
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Financial Institution Letters (FILs)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) Bulletins
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB) Bulletins
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Alerts and Tips
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Publications
- Freddie Mac Single Family Seller/Servicer Guide Section 1302: Information Security and Business Continuity Planning
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide Section 2.26 Information Security
- Fannie Mae Single Family Selling Guide Section A3-4-01 Confidentiality of Information
Tandem's entire suite of SaaS products are designed specifically to help banks with limited resources improve their information security, stay in compliance, and lower overhead costs.
Conduct and respond to audits through a unique framework designed to help you manage, track, and report on the results.
Business Continuity Planning
Define and outline plans and procedures to effectively manage bank operations before, during, and after a disaster.
Identify, schedule, and track important bank compliance projects and deadlines, such as reporting, audits, training, and operations.
Complete and report on the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool using a streamlined framework. Report your growth plan and peer comparison data to management.
Identity Theft Prevention
Create your Identity Theft Prevention Program document, along with customizable employee training for Identity Theft Red Flags.
Prepare for security incidents by developing an incident response plan. When incidents do occur, track and document them throughout your incident handling process.
Internet Banking Security
Create risk assessments for different types of customer e-banking accounts. Offer education to your customers with expert-designed security awareness materials.
Test and train your employees to recognize and avoid social engineering attacks by sending simulated phishing emails.
Create and maintain your enterprise-wide policies in Tandem. Use our Information Security Policies set, tailored for your bank through a multiple-choice questionnaire.
Perform an information security risk assessment, as well as individual information asset risk assessments with our easy-to-follow format in Tandem.