Information Security and Compliance Software for Credit Unions
It can be challenging to manage information security compliance for your credit union. Our mission is to help you keep your credit union secure, your members' information safe, and also fulfill requirements from examiners.
We rely on guidance, communication with NCUA examiners, and our experience in the credit union industry to develop and maintain Tandem. Our content is designed to comply with GLBA and meet the expectations of the regulating agencies.
Our software assists you with staying in compliance with the following sources of regulatory guidance for credit unions.
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Examination Booklets
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Supervisory Letters
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Information Security Examination (ISE) Procedures
- Freddie Mac Single Family Seller/Servicer Guide Section 1302: Information Security and Business Continuity Planning
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide Section 2.26 Information Security
- Fannie Mae Single Family Selling Guide Section A3-4-01 Confidentiality of Information
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Alerts and Tips
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Publications
Tandem's entire suite of SaaS products are designed specifically to help credit unions with limited resources improve their information security, stay in compliance, and lower overhead costs.
Conduct and respond to audits through a unique framework designed to help you manage, track, and report on the results.
Business Continuity Planning
Define and outline plans and procedures to effectively manage credit union operations before, during, and after a disaster.
Identify, schedule, and track important credit union compliance projects and deadlines, such as reporting, audits, training, and operations.
Complete the NCUA Automated Cybersecurity Examination Tool using a streamlined framework. Report your growth plan and peer comparison data to management.
Identity Theft Prevention
Create your Identity Theft Prevention Program document, along with customizable employee training for Identity Theft Red Flags.
Prepare for security incidents by developing an incident response plan. When incidents do occur, track and document them throughout your incident handling process.
Internet Banking Security
Create risk assessments for different types of member e-banking accounts. Offer education to your members with expert-designed security awareness materials.
Test and train your employees to recognize and avoid phishing attacks by sending simulated phishing emails.
Create and maintain your enterprise-wide policies in Tandem. Use our Information Security Policies set, tailored for your credit union through a multiple-choice questionnaire.
Perform an information security risk assessment, as well as individual information asset risk assessments with our easy-to-follow format in Tandem.