Manage all aspects of your audits and exams with Tandem
Audits and exams can provide a wealth of insight into the health of your organization, even if they can sometimes be difficult to endure.
Tandem streamlines the process of conducting and responding to audits, helping standardize your documentation and ensuring identified issues are addressed, making your organization more secure.
Track Findings & Responses
Use the finding and response manager of Audit Standard to track the status of responses for any type of audit or exam.
Each finding allows you to document recommendations, responsibilities, due dates, and notifications to ensure important tasks are accomplished.
Create and conduct audits with full access to the audit manager tool. Audit Pro provides the ability to document control objectives, statements and testing through a flexible framework.
Construct repeatable work programs, identify the methods you use to verify control effectiveness, and use questionnaires to efficiently gather information from responsible parties.
Dashboards & Visuals
Review visual representations of your audits through the module dashboards.
These interactive visuals allow you to see audit and finding trends, as well as help ensure your audits do not contain any missing or incomplete data.
Use Tandem's flexible framework to centrally manage audit and exam responses, regardless of the topic or who conducted it.
View the global dashboard and download documents to gain insight into findings and responses. Review reports to identify gaps and trends in individual audits, or on an enterprise scale.
Assign combinations of access roles to ensure users have appropriate access to audits, findings, and request list items. Access options include varying levels of administrative, user, and read only access.
Unlike typical Excel spreadsheets and Word documents, Tandem is designed for secure, multi-user access.
Generate consistent and professional documents effortlessly to share with your senior management, board of directors, auditors, and examiners.
Use Tandem to easily export your audit work papers, formal observations and results, and finding response summaries. These customizable documents are available in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats.
Loaded with Features
StandardStd.Get a Quote
ProGet a Quote
|Oversee the finding response process for various forms of testing|
|Import findings in bulk to start using Tandem fast|
|Assign appropriate access roles for users to access audits and findings|
|Set target dates, schedule email reminders, and log completion dates for individual findings|
|Create notes to record internal communication about the status of a finding|
|See trends in audits and findings through interactive dashboards|
|Download documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF formats|
|Manage control objectives, reporting, and responses on an enterprise-wide scale|
|Design custom work program templates of any size|
|Distribute audit questionnaires to the individuals responsible for the audited area|
|Schedule and send email notifications for request list items and the audit approval process|
|Require audit approval prior to finalization|
|Publish read only versions of conducted audits for the finding response process|
|Access previous audit reports for trend reporting and follow-up verification|
Loaded with Features
- Manage responses on any topic regardless of who conducted it
- Import findings in bulk to start using Tandem fast
- Assign appropriate access roles for users to access audits and findings
- Set target dates, schedule email reminders and log completion dates for individual findings
- Create notes to record internal communication about the status of a finding
- See trends in audits and findings through interactive dashboards
- Download documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe PDF formats
- Manage control objectives, reporting and responses on an enterprise-wide scale
- Design custom work program templates of any size
- Distribute audit questionnaires to the individuals responsible for the audited area
- Schedule and send email notifications for request list items and the audit approval process
- Require audit approval prior to finalization
- Publish read only versions of conducted audits for the finding response process
- Access previous audit reports for trend reporting and follow-up verification
Frequently Asked Questions
Use Tandem Audit Management for any audit, exam, review, etc. where a documented response would be valuable or is required. This includes, but is not limited to:
Security controls include:
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Information Technology (IT) Audits
- Safety and Soundness Audits
- Internal Lending Reviews
- BSA Audits
- Internal and External Audits
- Regulatory Examinations
Tandem Support is available 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CT), Monday through Friday to answer your questions about Tandem application features.
For help with the contents of your audit management program, check out our partners who can provide audit management consulting. You are also invited to attend our annual KEYS conference to connect with other users and learn from Tandem experts.
Tandem Support is pleased to offer complimentary training webinars twice a month for our customers, and recordings of those training sessions are available on-demand.
A Knowledge Base is available with articles to help you learn about Tandem. You can stay up-to-date on our latest features by subscribing to our Software Update emails.
Personal training is also available by request for an additional fee.
Yes. Tandem maintains high marks through the following testing: SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type 2, CompTIA Security Trustmark+, internal audits and assessments, quarterly penetration tests.
Security controls include:
- Secure data transmission between your browser and your servers
- Data encrypted at rest using AES-256
- User passwords are hashed and salted
- Datacenter protected by firewall and intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
- Redundant Internet connections
- Multifactor authentication options
- Single Sign On (SSO) integration using SAML 2.0
- IP address restrictions
- User activity log
- User access roles/restrictions
Tandem products are delivered via the Internet as Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Tandem can be accessed from any device with a modern browser. No software installation or special equipment is required.
New features and updates are included with your annual subscription and automatically available. Each new feature is documented in our Software Updates blog.
Yes. With a single login you can manage several companies' audits (requires a subscription for each company).