Manage your regulatory compliance events with Tandem
Identify, schedule, and track important compliance dates, including reporting, audits, training and operational events. Set due dates and monitor the status of your individual and recurring requirements to help ensure regulatory compliance.
Manage all of your organization's compliance events in a central location. Events are categorized based on purpose and content.
Each user can include the categories which apply to their area of expertise (e.g., information technology, lending/mortgage, operations, etc.).
Create recurring requirements to serve as template events and specify how often they should recur (e.g., quarterly, semiannually, annually, etc.).
View a full list and schedule events to fulfill each requirement, based on the requirement's frequency.
View your compliance events on a calendar, alongside the events from your other Tandem products.
The calendar provides visual insight into scheduled compliance dates, allows users to easily access upcoming events, and includes iCalendar and Microsoft Word export options.
Tracking and Oversight
Assign responsibility and track each event's status from the outset to completion. With the Pro version, you can also break sizeable compliance requirements into easy-to-manage tasks.
Never lose track of a single update with the user activity log reporting, which notes each time a user makes changes to their events.
View one-time events and recurring requirements suggested by the Tandem team for financial institutions.
Recommendations include events such as proposed rule comment periods, final rule effective dates and guidance that may affect how you conduct business. Recommendations are filtered to each user's category settings and financial regulator.
Stay ahead of upcoming event dates with optional email reminders.
For each event, you can specify the number of days before the event date that emails should send to the event's responsible parties. For those items that need a couple extra days to finish, past due notifications can also be configured to ensure nothing is overlooked.
Generate consistent and professional documents effortlessly to share with your senior management, board of directors, auditors and examiners.
Download all your compliance events or apply filters to export a subset of your events in an easy-to-read document. These customizable documents are available in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats.
Loaded with Features
ProGet a Quote
|Review upcoming events, past due events, proposed events, year at a glance and more through a dashboard|
|Visually manage events via a calendar view|
|See, schedule, and track repeating requirements using an event scheduler|
|Sort and filter events based on event categories|
|Receive email notifications for events|
|Use a list of recommended recurring requirements to help you get started|
|Schedule recurring requirements in bulk|
|Customize download documents with category filters and calendar layout option|
|Create customizable categories to supplement the Tandem suggested event categories|
|Attach files to events to store results and reports|
|Attach files to event templates to reuse forms and instructions|
|Assign recurring tasks to employees and schedule automated email notifications for tasks|
|Bulk import events to efficiently add them into Tandem|
|Export events in Outlook/iCalendar compatible format|
|Allow users to see events without the ability to modify with a read-only access role|
|Download documents in editable Word Document format|
|Single Sign On (SSO) integration using SAML 2.0|
Loaded with Features
- Review upcoming events, past due events, proposed events, year at a glance and more through a dashboard
- Visually manage events via a calendar view
- See, schedule, and track repeating requirements using an event scheduler
- Sort and filter events based on event categories
- Receive email notifications for events
- Use a list of recommended recurring requirements to help you get started
- Schedule recurring requirements in bulk
- Customize download documents with category filters and calendar layout option
- Create customizable categories to supplement the Tandem suggested event categories
- Attach files to events to store results and reports
- Attach files to event templates to reuse forms and instructions
- Assign recurring tasks to employees and schedule automated email notifications for tasks
- Bulk import events to efficiently add them into Tandem
- Export events in Outlook/iCalendar compatible format
- Allow users to see events without the ability to modify with a read-only access role
- Download documents in editable Word Document format
- Single Sign On (SSO) integration using SAML 2.0
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tandem team monitors federal agency activity to suggest one-time events and new recurring requirements that apply to community financial institutions.
Recommendations include events such as proposed rule comment periods, final rule effective dates, and guidance that may affect how you conduct business. Recommendations displayed to you are filtered based on your category settings and your financial regulator.
Yes. Tandem Support is available 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CT), Monday through Friday to answer your questions about Tandem application features.
You are also invited to attend our annual KEYS conference to connect with other users and learn from Tandem experts.
Tandem Support is pleased to offer complimentary training webinars twice a month for our customers, and recordings of those training sessions are available on-demand.
A Knowledge Base is available with articles to help you learn about Tandem. You can stay up-to-date on our latest features by subscribing to our Software Update emails.
Personal training is also available by request for an additional fee.
Yes. Tandem maintains high marks through the following testing: SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type 2, CompTIA Security Trustmark+, internal audits and assessments, quarterly penetration tests.
Security controls include:
- Secure data transmission between your browser and your servers
- Data encrypted at rest using AES-256
- User passwords are hashed and salted
- Datacenter protected by firewall and intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
- Redundant Internet connections
- Multifactor authentication options
- Single Sign On (SSO) integration using SAML 2.0
- IP address restrictions
- User activity log
- User access roles/restrictions
Tandem products are delivered via the Internet as Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Tandem can be accessed from any device with a modern browser. No software installation or special equipment is required.
New features and updates are included with your annual subscription and automatically available. Each new feature is documented in our Software Updates blog.
Yes. All Tandem products are available under the same secure website.
All Tandem products also use the same calendar view, so you can see your compliance event dates, alongside the events from other Tandem products.
Yes. With a single login you can manage several companies' compliance events (requires a subscription for each company).