Inside Sales for Security and Tandem
About the Position
As an Inside Sales Representative you are someone who has a passion for sales and helping others, and a keen eye for detail. A successful candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with prospects and customers alike. You engage in active listening, a strong desire to learn our products, and willingness to dive in and fearlessly start calling your leads in order to help create new sales opportunities.
Here are some ways you can make a positive impact as a member of our sales team:
- Make 10-16 calls per day to various software customers, webinar/marketing leads, and previous contacts to find new sales opportunities
- Develop product and industry knowledge to communicate value and benefits
- Participate in sales presentations or product demos, as needed
- Provide exceptional and fast customer service
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships
- Reach out to warm and cold leads alike
- As sales opportunities are discovered, quickly pass along the opportunity to the appropriate Account Manager
Does this sound like you? If so, here are some of the qualities we are looking for:
- You are conscientious, honest, and trustworthy. In a word, you are a person of integrity.
- You are driven to reach goals
- You move quickly to pursue your leads
- You are resilient when facing rejection and uncertainty
- You bounce back quickly and remain calm in any situations
- You present yourself as confident and friendly
- You are able to listen and communicate clearly
- You have the ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- You must be authorized for permanent work in the U.S.
About CoNetrix Security and Tandem Software
These companies provide Information Security services and compliance software. Dating back to 2001, CoNetrix Security has provided IT audits, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and consulting services to community banks, credit unions, and other security conscious companies. Tandem, an online-based web application, helps financial institutions simplify and stay in compliance with complex information security regulations. Since 2008 Tandem has grown into a 12-product suite and is used by more than 1,400 financial institutions in all 50 states.
Do you think you would like to join our team? If so, apply now. If not, check back with us to see future possibilities.