Tandem Support Specialist
Tandem is an online-based web application, designed to help financial institutions simplify and stay in compliance with complex information security regulations. The first Tandem product was released in 2008. Since that time, Tandem has grown into an 11-product suite and is used by more than 1,300 financial institutions in all 50 states.
About the Position
At its heart, this position is about creative problem solving. As part of the Tandem team, a Tandem Support Specialist will work to support the software in a variety of ways. This includes traditional forms of support, like helping customers over the phone or via email, but it also includes things like supporting the sales team by assisting with demonstrations or brainstorming new solutions and features with the development team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Here are some examples of what you could expect to do as part of this position:
- Assist customers with their questions and provide answers via phone or email.
- Present the Tandem products in marketing demonstrations.
- Manage customer account setups and perform other data research projects.
- Work with Quality Assurance to test software functionality.
- Write software update blog posts and knowledge base articles.
- Provide input on new features.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our products and processes.
- Research and learn about information security and technology.
If so, here are some qualities and traits we would be interested in seeing from you:
- You are conscientious, honest and trustworthy. In a word, anyone who joins our team is a person of integrity.
- You feel a sense of accomplishment when you help other people solve their problems and achieve their goals.
- You are familiar with the features of commonly used web-browsers and applications (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Office, Trello, Slack, SnagIt, etc.).
- You are good at listening, speaking, and writing. Accurate and effective communication is a top priority for you.
- You are a self-starter, taking responsibility for your own work and education.
- You live in Lubbock, Texas or the surrounding area. This position is at our main office in Lubbock.
Does this sound like you? If so, send your resume via email (email@example.com). We'll look forward to hearing from you!