Tandem Support Specialist
About the Position
At its heart, this position is about creative problem solving, so if you have an interest in technology, excellent communication skills, and a passion for learning, this position would be an excellent place to get your foot in the door of the information security industry.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Here are some examples of what you could expect to do as part of this position:
- Assist customers with their questions and provide answers via phone or email.
- Present the Tandem products in marketing demonstrations.
- Manage customer account setups and perform other data research projects.
- Work with Quality Assurance to test software functionality.
- Write software update blog posts and knowledge base articles.
- Provide input on new features.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our products and processes.
- Research and learn about information security and technology.
If so, we are looking for people who will enjoy and enrich our company culture. These individuals exhibit qualities such as:
- You are conscientious, honest, and trustworthy. In a word, anyone who joins our team is a person of integrity.
- You feel a sense of accomplishment when you help other people solve their problems and achieve their goals.
- You are familiar with the features of commonly used web-browsers and applications (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Office, Trello, SnagIt, etc.).
- You are good at listening, speaking, and writing. Accurate and effective communication is a top priority for you.
- You are a self-starter, taking responsibility for your own work and education.
- You live in Lubbock, Texas, or the surrounding area. This position is at our main office in Lubbock.
Does this sound like you? If so, Apply Now. We'll look forward to hearing from you!