Web Application Developer
About the Position
Since 2007, some remarkably skilled professionals have been writing the online compliance software, Tandem. Our goal is to make information security compliance better and easier for financial institutions.
We are seeking individuals with excellent programming skills to assist with the development of the Tandem software suite.
We offer a great working environment, scoring 11 out of 12 on The Joel Test.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The following details should give you a glimpse into our development team:
- Design and code new features or enhancements of existing features in our Tandem product. Tandem is a multitenant SaaS web application built on the Microsoft stack.
- Troubleshoot with members of our support team to understand problems encountered by our customers.
- Follow an agile/scrum methodology: daily development stand-up meetings, sprint-review meetings, and sprint-planning meetings.
- Collaborating with other members of the development team to help each other overcome roadblocks.
If so, we are looking for people who will enjoy and enrich our company culture. These individuals exhibit character and professional traits such as:
- You like people and want to help them. Your goal will be to help our customers get the solutions they need.
- You are good at listening, speaking, and writing. Yes, accurate and effective communication, presentation and training skills are essential for this position.
- You are tenacious. You don't give up. You will be dedicated and creative when it comes to problem solving and developing solutions for our clients.
- You love learning new stuff, and have the initiative to discover and share fresh ideas to make Tandem even better.
- You live in Lubbock or the Lubbock area, or have ties to the Texas South Plains. This position is in our main office in Lubbock, Texas.
- Icing on the cake. Two or more years of experience with relevant technologies will give you a head start on other candidates.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply now.