Tandem was nominated in the 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognizing companies, products, and individuals that demonstrate excellence, innovation, and leadership in the information security industry. The awards are produced by Cybersecurity Insiders in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, tapping into the vast experience of over 400,000+ cybersecurity professionals to honor the world's best cybersecurity products, professionals and organizations.
Tandem had the honor of winning multiple awards in categories such as Financial Services, Best Free Cybersecurity Tool, Third-Party Risk Management. Below is a list of all the awards that Tandem won in the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. Thank you to everyone who voted for our products and services!
- Cybersecurity Product / Service Awards
- o Anti-Phishing – Tandem Phishing (Silver)
- o Best Free Cybersecurity Tool - Tandem Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (Silver)
- o Compliance Solution - Tandem Security and Compliance Software (Silver)
- o Risk Management – Tandem Risk Assessment (Silver)
- o Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) – Tandem Vendor Management software (Silver)
- o Vendor Risk Management – Tandem Vendor Management Software (Bronze)
- Industry Solutions Awards
- o Financial Services – Tandem (Silver)
Tandem is a web-based application designed to help with information security and compliance management. Companies that need to comply with information security regulations can easily manage regulatory compliance, improve information security, and lower overhead costs. Service providers are invited to partner with Tandem through the Tandem Partner Program. By partnering with Tandem, information security consultants can provide a more streamlined experience for their clients. Tandem is developed by Tandem, LLC, a CoNetrix company.
Tandem Software Products
- Audit Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Compliance Management
- Identity Theft Prevention Program
- Internet Banking Security
- Risk Assessment
- Social Media Management
- Vendor Management