Learn more about this speaker, including:
certifications, speaking topics, and previous engagements.
- Risk Assessments
- Incident Management
- Remote Work
- Risk Management
- Third Party Oversight
- Security Awareness
- Information Security
- Business Continuity Management
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- IT Exam Handbook Updates
- Phishing Employee Training
Alyssa always does such an awesome job at breaking things down into smaller bits to make it more related and actionable!
The presenter did an amazing job. She is knowledgeable, professional, polished, and entertaining.
Our staff is raving about the last session today on phishing! Even our IT department has said it was one of the BEST trainings on this topic they have ever had!
Presenter was absolutely charming and made the topic interesting and fun.
Consistently, Alyssa is always friendly, knowledgeable, and full of smiling happiness; making any presentation she gives a real pleasure.
Great job and presented very well. Graphics and detail information was right on. Thank you.
As a millennial, Alyssa grew up with technology at her fingertips. She has more than ten years of professional technical and information security experience. She earned a B.A. in Technical Communications and has achieved the Security+ certification. Alyssa currently serves as the GRC Content Manager for Tandem, an information security and compliance application. In this role, she participates in the development of content for Tandem, as well as educational resources related to information security governance, risk management, and regulatory compliance. Alyssa has presented multiple conference sessions over topics including risk assessments, business continuity, third-party oversight, and cybersecurity. In addition to her passion for technology, Alyssa is also a wife, graphic designer, and video game enthusiast.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- 2022 NEACH Conference
- A Payment Professional's Guide to Phishing
- 2022 ISACA Conference
- Lessons Learned from the FFIEC's New Booklet
- 2022 ICBA New Mexico Conference
- Securing Your Bank from Unknown Threats
- 2022 Tandem Webinars
- A Banker's Guide to Understanding the New Incident Notification Rule
- 2022 KEYS Conference
- How to Write a Policy
- ISO's Guide to Managing Ransomware
- 7 Ways to Transform How You Report Cybersecurity
- 2021 RSA Conference
- 10 Things to Include in Remote Work Risk Assessments
- 2021 Tandem Webinars
- The New FFIEC Architecture, Infrastructure, and Operations Booklet
- Third-Party Incident Handling
- Reporting Cybersecurity to the Board – Why, What, and How
- 2021 CUNA / NASCUS Cybersecurity eSchool
- How to Create an Effective Incident Management Program
- 2021 ICBA New Mexico Conferences
- How to Build an Effective Incident Management Plan
- The Community Bankers' Guide to Phishing
- 2021 Oklahoma Bankers Association Senior Management Forum
- The State of Cybersecurity
- 2021 Houston Area Governance Roundtable Committee (HAGRC) Meeting
- Managing the Risk of Ransomware
- 2021 ISACA Hawaii Chapter Meeting
- Securing Your Remote Workforce
- 2020 Tandem Webinars
- The FFIEC's Updated Business Continuity Management Booklet
- Understanding and Updating Your BCP for Coronavirus
- Validating Your Risk Assessment Controls
- 2019 WBA Secur-IT Conference
- Discovering Stability: Reviewing Important Due Diligence Documents
- 2019 KEYS Conference
- The Risk Assessment Experience
- Pre-Conference Seminar: Third Party Oversight
- Interactive Learning Keynote: The Vendor
- 2019 IBA The ONE Conference
- The ISO's Guide to Third Party Oversight