Learn more about this speaker, including:
certifications, speaking topics, and previous engagements.
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Management
- Third Party Oversight
- Security Awareness
- Information Security
- Business Continuity Management
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- IT Exam Handbook Updates
This was my favorite session of the conference.
I wasn't sure if this webinar was going to be beneficial to me but I do feel that it was - both personally and professionally. Thank you!
The presenter did a superb job, was well versed in the changes and material, and delivered the information in an energetic manner.
Interaction was very good!! Alyssa involved the audience, which aids in comprehension. Great handout!!
Well done! Informative and thorough.
As a millennial, Alyssa grew up with technology at her fingertips. She has more than ten years of professional technical and information security experience. She earned a B.A. in Technical Communications and has achieved the Security+ certification. Alyssa currently serves as the GRC Content Manager for Tandem, an information security and compliance application. In this role, she participates in the development of content for Tandem, as well as educational resources related to information security governance, risk management, and regulatory compliance. Alyssa has presented multiple conference sessions over topics including risk assessments, business continuity, third-party oversight, and cybersecurity. In addition to her passion for technology, Alyssa is also a wife, graphic designer, and video game enthusiast.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- 2020 Tandem Webinar
- The FFIEC's Updated Business Continuity Management Booklet
- Understanding and Updating Your BCP for Coronavirus
- Validating Your Risk Assessment Controls
- 2019 WBA Secur-IT Conference
- Discovering Stability: Reviewing Important Due Diligence Documents
- 2019 KEYS Conference
- The Risk Assessment Experience
- Pre-Conference Seminar: Third Party Oversight
- Interactive Learning Keynote: The Vendor
- 2019 IBA The ONE Conference
- The ISO's Guide to Third Party Oversight
- 2018 KEYS Conference
- Manageable Assets
- Policy Content Updates
- 2018 CoNetrix Webinar
- Data Privacy Day: Security Awareness Training
- 2018 CoNetrix ISO Summer Series
- Governance and Risk Management
- 2017 MBA BEST Conference
- Security Awareness 2.0: Cultivating Security Conscious Employees