Learn more about this speaker, including:
certifications, speaking topics, and previous engagements.
- Information Security
- Business Continuity Management
- Risk Assessments
Joseph has experience providing information security consulting, performing IT audits for community financial institutions, managing real estate investment properties, and providing critical patient care as a registered nurse. These occupations have provided Joseph a wide platform of knowledge which help him create thoughtful, robust, and meaningful presentations.
Technology has been woven into Joseph's professional work experience and hobbies for over 20 years, and he enjoys finding ways to develop technological solutions to everyday problems. As part of the Boost Consulting team, Joseph assists financial institutions in developing and maintaining their information security program, including business continuity planning, risk assessments, information security policies, cybersecurity assessment, vendor management, and virtual ISO consulting services.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- 2023 KEYS Conference
- Growing with FinTech
- 2022 KEYS Conference
- Problem Solving vs. Problem Finding: Responding to IT/GLBA Exam and Audit Findings
- Cybertales around the Campfire
- 2021 CoNetrix Webinar
- A Review of the FFIEC's New Authentication and Access Guidance
- 2021 Tandem Summer Series
- BCP Panel: Lessons Learned from Real World Disasters