Learn more about this speaker, including:
certifications, speaking topics, and previous engagements.
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Third Party Oversight
- Business Continuity Management
- Finding Purpose in Our Work
- Information Security
- Security Awareness
This was hands down the BEST presentation so far!!!!!THANK YOU!!!
Everyone enjoyed your presentation, even our keynote remarked on how wonderful you are at presenting and was super intrigued at the information you delivered.
Excellent positivity, disarming aura. Thank you.
Delightful and absolutely pertinent to our day today!
A refreshing look at phishing, we've watched many different presentations regarding phishing and email security, this one had genuinely new ways of evaluating content and the psychology of phishing broken down was great info.
Leticia is the best presenter.
Excellent advice, especially tips about working in this new world of virtual meetings. Leticia's enthusiasm is infectious!
Leticia is possibly one of the best on-line presenters I have ever seen - her enthusiasm for the topic was great.
Leticia is very engaging. She adds little comments here and there that make audience stay close to presentation. Extremely knowledgeable and a very informative presentation overall.
Excellent job. Was easy to understand as she put everything in layman's terms. Thank you!
Probably the most educational session of the entire conference. Great presentation and useful info I can take back to my team.
She is always well prepared and well versed on the subject matter and I appreciate her time/dedication to sharing her knowledge.
Leticia presented the information very well and kept the mood positive and energetic. Pace was easy to follow.
Leticia has been in the information security industry and providing public speaking since 2011. Leticia has a passion for clear and concise communication. After earning a B.A. and a M.A. in Mathematics, Leticia joined CoNetrix, where she served as the Tandem Software Support Manager for several years. She built and directed Tandem's first team of support specialists. Leticia now serves as Chief of Staff where she focuses on corporate strategy, employee development, and training. One of her favorite employee development projects is the public speaking seminars she prepares for any employee of the company who will be presenting at our annual conferences. Leticia is Security+ certified, has published various security blog posts and articles, and has presented multiple conference sessions over information security topics. In her free time she enjoys mentoring college students, teaching phonics, and solving jigsaw puzzles.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- 2021 IBT Apps Forum
- Phishing and Why We Keep Falling For It
- 2021 Indiana Bankers Association Cybersecurity Conference
- Simplified Vendor Due Diligence
- 2021 CUNA Technology Council Conference
- InTREx-CU: A Developing Examination Model for Evaluating Critical Security Controls
- 2021 Tandem Summer Series Webinar
- Phishing That Works and How to Combat It
- 2021 ISACA Conference North America
- Geek Speak to Business Communication: 4 Principles to Effectively Communicate IT Concepts to a Non-IT Audience
- 2020 Tandem Webinar
- ACET, InTREx-CU, and ISAEP: Preparing for Changes to Your NCUA Exam
- 2020 IBT Apps Conference
- Why Due Diligence (video)
- 2020 ISACA and IIA Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) Conference
- Batcave to Board Room: Translating Geek Speak to Business Communication
- 2020 CUNA Technology Council Conference
- Business Continuity Planning
- 2020 ICBA New Mexico Conference
- Reviewing Critical Vendor Due Diligence
- 2019 CUNA Technology Council Conference
- NCUA's Automated Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- 2019 Western Bankers Association Regulatory Compliance Conference
- Spotting the Most Important Issues in Due Diligence Documents
- 2019 CoNetrix Webinar
- How to Efficiently Review 3rd Party SOC Reports
- Fake Privacy: Common Misconceptions about Privacy
- Spotting Issues in the Most Important Due Diligence Documents
- 2019 KEYS Conference
- Pre-Conference Seminar: Third Party Oversight
- Interactive Learning Keynote: The Vendor
- 2019 Lubbock Christian University, Business Classes and Social Club Meetings
- Tips for Entering the Business World
- 2018 CoNetrix Webinar
- ACET Discussion with an NCUA Examiner